Comprehensive service solutions from GEZE
Consistently reliable and efficient customer service is one of our key goals. That’s why GEZE offers you individual and customised services. We advise you on your products and services across their entire life cycle. We find the right solution for by personal consultation.
Your systems at a glance
GEZE information service
As the operator of a number of buildings, an overview over all systems and the immediate assignment of fault messages is crucially important to you. The GEZE ServicePortal takes this task off your hands and offers you the option of passing on fault messages online.
You will receive an overview showing:
- all projects
- the systems in the relevant projects
- the maintenance situation of the various systems
- detailed technical information regarding the individual systems
Your access is password-protected and your data is constantly updated.
With our technology-aided and seamless documentation of maintenance results, we help you to plan your annual investment and operating costs. Our data directs you to the most economic time for modernisation.
Get in touch for a no-obligation consultation.
Tailor made solution approaches for every type of building
Our regular maintenance ensures functionality and maintains the value of your systems – regardless of manufacturer. With GEZE service contracts, you can find customised solutions that are just right for you.
Excellent maintenance service
The technology and web-based service tool GEZE QuickCare enables automatic fault reporting and remote access to the drive technology. This means short response times when it counts. At the same time, fewer site visits to deal with faults are needed thanks to the remote access function. A double benefit to the customer as QuickCare saves both time and money.
The advantages of GEZE QuickCare at a glance:
- Maintenance: GEZE Service maintains systems annually based on the check list included in the flyer.
- Safety check: GEZE Service performs an annual check, in accordance with the legal requirements, of the operational safety of all security and control systems that form part of the door system (twice a year for escape route doors).
- Remote maintenance: Data can be monitored across different buildings thanks to ongoing notifications of the system status via the GPRS network.
- Qualified troubleshooting: In the event of a system fault, GEZE Service technicians receive an exact description of the error.
- Remote maintenance/system reset: In the event of electrical faults, GEZE Service technicians can easily complete a system reset via remote dial-in.
- Monitoring movement data: On request, movement data for the automatic door can be provided to the client in the form of an Excel table.
Security in line with web technology
The new web-based building system WebCare offers a holistic approach to building security and control for door, window and security technology. WebCare enables all product components - even those from other manufacturers – to be networked, monitored easily and controlled safely online.
The advantages of GEZE WebCare at a glance:
- intuitive operation -– clearly defined symbols for effective control
- simple and clear – all systems can be seen at a glance
- individual and safe – individual website with client login
- can be accessed from another region or even internationally – centralised control made easy
- short response times
- centralised control of the systems
- faults can be forwarded directly to GEZE Service.
The new EU Construction Products Regulation
Declaration of performance as a new product proof
The new EU Construction Products Regulation (BauPV) came into force on 1 July 2013. It is legally applicable and replaces the previous Building Product Guideline (BPR). The BauPV relates only to products for which harmonised European product standards are in place. This affects:
- GEZE door closers - hEN: EN 1154
- GEZE integrated all-glass system swing doors - hEN: EN 14351
- GEZE safety technology - hEN: EN 179, EN 1125
- GEZE SHEV - hEN: EN 12101-2
The most update to the regulation concerns the manufacturer's "declaration of performance". It replaces the previously applicable declaration of conformity, and describes the concrete and provable performance of a product. The CE marking obligations have also been extended.GO TO THE DECLARATIONS OF PERFORMANCE
Service contract Mini
Our service employees are at your side with their expertise and experience. © Karin Fiedler / GEZE GmbH
- 1x maintenance/control according to the maintenance book checklist
- Troubleshooting: working hours and travel time charged according to expenditure
- Telephone support: Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 10:30 pm
- Reaction time in the event of an alarm (curative maintenance) within 24 hours of the alarm (except on weekends and public holidays)
- Standby service deployments: Monday to Friday 5:00 pm to 10:30 pm and Saturday 8:00 am to 10:30 pm + 50% surcharge
Sunday and general public holidays 8:00 am to 10:30 pm +100 % surcharge
- Term of the Agreement: 1 year
Service contract Comfort
- 2x per year maintenance/control according to the maintenance book checklist
- 15% discount on spare and exchange parts
- Free exchange of wear parts up to CHF 25.-
- Troubleshooting: working hours and travel time included (Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 5:00 pm)
- Telephone support: Monday to Sunday from 7:30 am to 10:30 pm
- Reaction time in the event of an alarm (curative maintenance) within 8 hours of the alarm (Monday to Sunday from 7:30 am to 10:30 pm)
- Standby service deployments: Monday to Friday 5:00 pm to 10:30 pm and Saturday 8:00 am to 10:30 pm, working hours included, no extra charge
- for travel time Sunday and general public holidays 8:00 am to 10:30 pm, working hours included, no extra charge for travel time
- Term of the Agreement: 3 years
Service contract Vario
Put your own maintenance package together.
You decide on the frequency, the maintenance concept and the term of the Agreement.
Haven’t found what you needed?
Perhaps you have completely different requirements and are looking for the right solution approach?
We can help you to develop a service concept tailored to your individual needs at any time. Just get in touch! We look forward to meeting your needs - precisely and cost-effectively.
From consultation to installation
Our expert team supports you when converting outdated equipment. © Karin Fiedler / GEZE GmbH
Generally speaking, the expected lifetime and useful life of building technology has always been shorter than that of the building itself. But new standards and legislation are changing expectations, especially with regard to building safety.
GEZE supports you in modifying outdated equipment to improve the utility and safety of your systems. Modernisations bring the products up to the latest technical standards. In addition, key functional parts can be retrofitted to improve operating properties. GEZE offers forward-thinking product solutions and long-term expertise.